Commitment to Community Service
OUR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT MISSION
THE CTC MISSION IS TO PROVIDE HUMAN AND FINANCIAL RESOURCES THAT WILL IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE AND WHERE OUR EMPLOYEES LIVE.
CTC seeks to define, develop, and communicate its commitment to community service. CTC will sponsor and support projects and programs that
quality of life in the communities we serve, and where our employees live and work. CTC is committed to community relations through the application of financial and human resources.
CTC will support nonprofit, charitable organizations. Our areas of focus are Education, Health, and Human Care Services. We will work with nonprofit charitable organizations to maintain or improve the quality of life in the community and address specific community needs.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
CTC believes life-long learning is an important component in our corporate culture and that a strong healthy educational system is essential to the quality of community life. Therefore, we place high priority on contributions in this area. We support:
- Scholarships for academic excellence for education.
- Enrichment and mentoring programs that provide academic, social and cultural activities for healthy and responsible lifestyles.
- Public and private education.
- Programs that encourage parent involvement, and help students stay in school.
- Programs that focus on the use of technology in the classroom.
- Partnerships supporting student retention, and job training/retraining programs.
Human – Health Care
CTC supports organizations that meet health and human care needs for the community.
CTC supports organizations that help people become self-sufficient, help strengthen the family,encourage economic and neighborhood development, and enhance the quality of life through civic involvement.